- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
LeBron James Fuels 2018 Free-Agency Rumors With Latest Tweet
- Updated: August 14, 2017
Happy birthday @MagicJohnson!! One of the few that's always showed love from day 1 to me! Thank you. Enjoy your day!!
James’ birthday gesture could have come and gone without any drama, but fans have taken the tweet as yet another sign that James is aiming to join the Lakers. Johnson currently serves as president of basketball operations for the Lakers, and many reports have pointed to James’ interest in joining the Lakers when he becomes a free agent next offseason.
This is the second time in a week where one of James’ tweets has reignited the rumors that he is headed to Los Angeles. We may never know if that was James’ intention, but his career intentions will certainly be revealed next NBA offseason.