- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: Lonzo Ball Says He Would Take LeBron James Over Kobe Bryant
- Updated: August 11, 2017
Another current NBA player has given his input on the LeBron James-Kobe Bryant debate.
That player is Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball, who was recently asked which player he would go with between James and Bryant.
Mamba or The King?
Lonzo's going with the ? pic.twitter.com/IC08rE33vE
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 11, 2017
“I’m sure you’ve heard the Michael Jordan quote, the Kobe-LeBron thing, like five beats three,” said the reporter. “What’s your take on that. Kobe or LeBron?”
“Well, my favorite player was LeBron growing up. But, [Jordan] does have a point, championships do mean a lot,” responded Ball. “But it’s tough I’m a Laker, I wanna go with Kobe, but I’ve been saying LeBron my whole life, so I’m gonna go with LeBron.”