- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Video: Lonzo Ball Says He Would Take LeBron James Over Kobe Bryant
- Updated: August 11, 2017
Another current NBA player has given his input on the LeBron James-Kobe Bryant debate.
That player is Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball, who was recently asked which player he would go with between James and Bryant.
Mamba or The King?
Lonzo's going with the ? pic.twitter.com/IC08rE33vE
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 11, 2017
“I’m sure you’ve heard the Michael Jordan quote, the Kobe-LeBron thing, like five beats three,” said the reporter. “What’s your take on that. Kobe or LeBron?”
“Well, my favorite player was LeBron growing up. But, [Jordan] does have a point, championships do mean a lot,” responded Ball. “But it’s tough I’m a Laker, I wanna go with Kobe, but I’ve been saying LeBron my whole life, so I’m gonna go with LeBron.”