- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
NBA 2K18 Reveals Derrick Rose’s Rating for Upcoming Release
- Updated: August 11, 2017
With Kyrie Irving‘s trade request, it seems like a genuine possibility that former NBA and newly signed free agent Derrick Rose will be vaulted into the starting point guard role next season. While we are still months away from finding out if Rose has any juice left in his oft-injured legs, we will be able to see a virtual version of the eight-year pro much sooner when the highly popular NBA 2K18 is released next month.
Rose’s 2K18 rating was released on Friday and according to a majority of the fans, his 78 overall rating is quite a bit lower than expected.
Rose is surely nowhere near the player he was when he won the NBA MVP back in 2011, but for a player who averaged 18.0 points and 4.4 assists per game last season, a score in the low-to-mid 80s would have perhaps been more accurate.
At the price the Cavaliers were able to sign Rose at, he is being considered one of the steals of the offseason. While a higher score in the video game would have been nice, it matters much more how he performs once the regular season rolls around.