- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
NBA 2K18 Reveals Derrick Rose’s Rating for Upcoming Release
- Updated: August 11, 2017
With Kyrie Irving‘s trade request, it seems like a genuine possibility that former NBA and newly signed free agent Derrick Rose will be vaulted into the starting point guard role next season. While we are still months away from finding out if Rose has any juice left in his oft-injured legs, we will be able to see a virtual version of the eight-year pro much sooner when the highly popular NBA 2K18 is released next month.
Rose’s 2K18 rating was released on Friday and according to a majority of the fans, his 78 overall rating is quite a bit lower than expected.
Rose is surely nowhere near the player he was when he won the NBA MVP back in 2011, but for a player who averaged 18.0 points and 4.4 assists per game last season, a score in the low-to-mid 80s would have perhaps been more accurate.
At the price the Cavaliers were able to sign Rose at, he is being considered one of the steals of the offseason. While a higher score in the video game would have been nice, it matters much more how he performs once the regular season rolls around.