- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Kyrie Irving Goes Off on Teammate During Pickup Game
- Updated: August 6, 2017
Kyrie Irving can’t seem to get along with a lot of his teammates. Over the weekend the disgruntled Cleveland Cavaliers star, who has been transparent in his desire to no longer play alongside LeBron James, was captured in a video yelling at an unidentified, non-professional teammate in what appeared to be a pickup game.
“We’re on a real life court,” Irving yells at his teammate. “Alright, keep talking back and forth, I’m going to hold the ball.”
His teammate tried to plead his case, but Irving continued to criticize him.
“Bro, stop turning the ball over. I’m not rewarding that,” he says. “I’m not rewarding negative behavior, turning the ball over.”
Watch the interaction below.
Kyrie hooped in his home state of New Jersey this weekend and wasn't a fan of his teammate turning the ball over
(via delsontraining/IG) pic.twitter.com/FxkqyWPaNa
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) August 6, 2017
While the game in question seems to be as low stakes as it gets, it appears that we are already getting a taste of what kind of leader Irving would be if he were to be traded from the Cavs to become the face of a different franchise as he so desperately desires.