- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Report: Miami Heat Willing to Let Go of Two Huge Pieces for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 28, 2017
“The Heat are willing to part with Goran Dragic and Justise Winslow as centerpieces for an Irving trade.”
Wojnarowski added, however, that these two players alone may not be enough to land the disgruntled All-Star:
“With the Cleveland-Miami history, there’s little chance for a deal unless the Heat offered an overwhelming package.”
Wojnarowski is known to be one of the most credible NBA insiders around, but shortly after he reported on the potential trade, Sun Sentinel reporter Ira Winderman took to Twitter to refute the report:
Heat denies ESPN report of offering Dragic and Winslow to Cavaliers for Dragic. Say no offer of any type has been made.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 28, 2017
There is no way of truly knowing what kind of discussions the Cavs and the Heat have had regarding Irving’s availability. One thing is certain, however, trade rumors like this one will likely continue until Irving is shipped off to another team.