- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs Rumors: Sources Reveal Kyrie Irving’s Preferred Trade Destination
- Updated: July 21, 2017
It’s officially time to panic for Cleveland Cavaliers fans everywhere.
With the departure of general manager David Griffin to start the offseason, to LeBron James being “frustrated and concerned” with the Cavs’ offseason thus far, another bomb was dropped on Friday afternoon. That’s when ESPN’s Brian Windhorst reported that superstar point guard Kyrie Irving wants out of Cleveland.
Now, more news has been released on the Irving front, as ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski has revealed that one of Irving’s preferred destinations would be the San Antonio Spurs.
Sources: In the Kyrie Irving meeting with Cavs, one of primary teams raised as a preferred trade destination for him: The San Antonio Spurs.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 21, 2017
The Cavs could’ve potentially received both Eric Bledsoe and Paul George in a three-team trade before the 2017 NBA Draft, but with the uncertainty surrounding James’ future with the team, the trade was quickly nixed.