- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs Rumors: Sources Reveal Kyrie Irving’s Preferred Trade Destination
- Updated: July 21, 2017
It’s officially time to panic for Cleveland Cavaliers fans everywhere.
With the departure of general manager David Griffin to start the offseason, to LeBron James being “frustrated and concerned” with the Cavs’ offseason thus far, another bomb was dropped on Friday afternoon. That’s when ESPN’s Brian Windhorst reported that superstar point guard Kyrie Irving wants out of Cleveland.
Now, more news has been released on the Irving front, as ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski has revealed that one of Irving’s preferred destinations would be the San Antonio Spurs.
Sources: In the Kyrie Irving meeting with Cavs, one of primary teams raised as a preferred trade destination for him: The San Antonio Spurs.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 21, 2017
The Cavs could’ve potentially received both Eric Bledsoe and Paul George in a three-team trade before the 2017 NBA Draft, but with the uncertainty surrounding James’ future with the team, the trade was quickly nixed.