- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Report: Los Angeles Lakers Clearing Cap Space to Make Big Run at LeBron James in 2018
- Updated: June 20, 2017
With the Los Angeles Clippers‘ strategy to try and get LeBron James to play for them in the 2018-19 NBA season, the other Los Angeles team is reportedly laying the groundwork for that exact same possibility. That’s one take on the news that the Los Angeles Lakers will be sending former Cleveland Cavaliers center Timofey Mozgov and D’Angelo Russell to the Brooklyn Nets in exchange for center Brook Lopez and the 27th pick in Thursday’s NBA Draft.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) June 20, 2017
James has a home in Los Angeles and is a potential free agent after next season, which could lay the blueprint for him to once again leave the Cavaliers. The departure of David Griffin as the Cavs’ general manager is something that won’t help such a rumor from fading away, given James’ public support of him in the past.