- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Video: Collin Sexton Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Intense Home Workouts
- Updated: May 5, 2020
Since the NBA regular season was suspended on March 11, players have been staying in shape for a possible resumption of the 2019-20 season from the comfort of their homes.
Before the season was suspended, Sexton was playing well for the Cavaliers.
The second-year pro was averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game for the year while shooting 47.2 percent from the field. He averaged 30.0 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game in Cleveland’s last five games.
Even though the Cavaliers were sitting at the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings when the regular season was suspended, Sexton believes the future is bright in Cleveland and predicted that the Cavaliers will make the playoffs next season.
Sexton was selected by the Cavaliers with the eighth pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. The 21-year-old played in all 82 games as a rookie, averaging 16.7 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.