- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Video: Collin Sexton Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Intense Home Workouts
- Updated: May 5, 2020
Since the NBA regular season was suspended on March 11, players have been staying in shape for a possible resumption of the 2019-20 season from the comfort of their homes.
Before the season was suspended, Sexton was playing well for the Cavaliers.
The second-year pro was averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game for the year while shooting 47.2 percent from the field. He averaged 30.0 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game in Cleveland’s last five games.
Even though the Cavaliers were sitting at the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings when the regular season was suspended, Sexton believes the future is bright in Cleveland and predicted that the Cavaliers will make the playoffs next season.
Sexton was selected by the Cavaliers with the eighth pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. The 21-year-old played in all 82 games as a rookie, averaging 16.7 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.