- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Video: Collin Sexton Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Intense Home Workouts
- Updated: May 5, 2020
Since the NBA regular season was suspended on March 11, players have been staying in shape for a possible resumption of the 2019-20 season from the comfort of their homes.
Before the season was suspended, Sexton was playing well for the Cavaliers.
The second-year pro was averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game for the year while shooting 47.2 percent from the field. He averaged 30.0 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game in Cleveland’s last five games.
Even though the Cavaliers were sitting at the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings when the regular season was suspended, Sexton believes the future is bright in Cleveland and predicted that the Cavaliers will make the playoffs next season.
Sexton was selected by the Cavaliers with the eighth pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. The 21-year-old played in all 82 games as a rookie, averaging 16.7 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.