- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Kevin Love Salutes Paul George After He Opens Up About Mental Health Struggles
- Updated: August 26, 2020
Love, 31, has been very vocal in his fight to end the stigma surrounding mental health. He first opened up about his struggles when he revealed that he had a panic attack during a game.
Love’s donation to his alma mater will create the Kevin Love Fund Centennial Chair in the school’s psychology department.
The five-time All-Star also revealed that he changes his uniform at halftime of games as a way to cope with his anxiety.
Love’s support for players across the league has been noticed. Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young explained how Love helped change his life because he opened up about his struggles.
Now, Love looks to be trying to do the same for George. The Cavs big man is the definition of a class act.