- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Kevin Love Salutes Paul George After He Opens Up About Mental Health Struggles
- Updated: August 26, 2020
Love, 31, has been very vocal in his fight to end the stigma surrounding mental health. He first opened up about his struggles when he revealed that he had a panic attack during a game.
Love’s donation to his alma mater will create the Kevin Love Fund Centennial Chair in the school’s psychology department.
The five-time All-Star also revealed that he changes his uniform at halftime of games as a way to cope with his anxiety.
Love’s support for players across the league has been noticed. Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young explained how Love helped change his life because he opened up about his struggles.
Now, Love looks to be trying to do the same for George. The Cavs big man is the definition of a class act.