- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Interested in Adding Ben McLemore and Sindarius Thornwell
- Updated: July 22, 2019
McLemore is a 26-year-old, 6-foot-5 shooting guard and a former lottery pick of the Sacramento Kings. He has endured some injuries in recent seasons and played only 19 games for the Kings this past season.
In those games, however, he shot a career-high 41.5 percent from three-point range. Two seasons before that, he made 38.2 percent of his shots from deep while playing 61 games that season.
Thornwell, also a shooting guard, was a second-round draft pick two years ago. In two seasons with the Los Angeles Clippers he has gotten modest playing time, as he spent quite a bit of time with the Clippers’ G League affiliate Agua Caliente Clippers.
When he did play for the NBA’s Clippers, he showed some potential as an outside shooter by making 37.7 percent of his three-point attempts in the 2017-18 season.