- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Report: Cavs Interested in Adding Ben McLemore and Sindarius Thornwell
- Updated: July 22, 2019
McLemore is a 26-year-old, 6-foot-5 shooting guard and a former lottery pick of the Sacramento Kings. He has endured some injuries in recent seasons and played only 19 games for the Kings this past season.
In those games, however, he shot a career-high 41.5 percent from three-point range. Two seasons before that, he made 38.2 percent of his shots from deep while playing 61 games that season.
Thornwell, also a shooting guard, was a second-round draft pick two years ago. In two seasons with the Los Angeles Clippers he has gotten modest playing time, as he spent quite a bit of time with the Clippers’ G League affiliate Agua Caliente Clippers.
When he did play for the NBA’s Clippers, he showed some potential as an outside shooter by making 37.7 percent of his three-point attempts in the 2017-18 season.