- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Report: Cavs Interested in Adding Ben McLemore and Sindarius Thornwell
- Updated: July 22, 2019
McLemore is a 26-year-old, 6-foot-5 shooting guard and a former lottery pick of the Sacramento Kings. He has endured some injuries in recent seasons and played only 19 games for the Kings this past season.
In those games, however, he shot a career-high 41.5 percent from three-point range. Two seasons before that, he made 38.2 percent of his shots from deep while playing 61 games that season.
Thornwell, also a shooting guard, was a second-round draft pick two years ago. In two seasons with the Los Angeles Clippers he has gotten modest playing time, as he spent quite a bit of time with the Clippers’ G League affiliate Agua Caliente Clippers.
When he did play for the NBA’s Clippers, he showed some potential as an outside shooter by making 37.7 percent of his three-point attempts in the 2017-18 season.