- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Jordan Clarkson Makes Emphatic Statement About Kyrie Irving Going to Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: June 30, 2019
In the opinion of current Cavaliers guard Jordan Clarkson, that decision was something that he had predicted.
told yall kyrie to BRKLYN!
It was back on June 15 that Clarkson not only projected where Irving would end up, but also where Brooklyn guard D’Angelo Russell and New Orleans Pelicans center Julius Randle would.
DLO to PHX KYRIE TO BRKLYN JULIUS TO BRKLYN
Irving had played the past two seasons with the Boston Celtics after demanding a trade from the Cavaliers in July 2017. That deal came about the following month, but predictions of Irving leading the Celtics to a title never materialized.
In addition, reported conflicts with teammates during the course of the past year may have played a part in the Celtics losing in the second round of the 2019 postseason.
One year from now, Clarkson is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent, though he figures to be more careful about his own plans. He’s indicated a willingness to re-sign with the rebuilding Cavaliers, but depending on his price, he could be traded away before February’s trade deadline.