- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Jordan Clarkson Makes Emphatic Statement About Kyrie Irving Going to Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: June 30, 2019
In the opinion of current Cavaliers guard Jordan Clarkson, that decision was something that he had predicted.
told yall kyrie to BRKLYN!
It was back on June 15 that Clarkson not only projected where Irving would end up, but also where Brooklyn guard D’Angelo Russell and New Orleans Pelicans center Julius Randle would.
DLO to PHX KYRIE TO BRKLYN JULIUS TO BRKLYN
Irving had played the past two seasons with the Boston Celtics after demanding a trade from the Cavaliers in July 2017. That deal came about the following month, but predictions of Irving leading the Celtics to a title never materialized.
In addition, reported conflicts with teammates during the course of the past year may have played a part in the Celtics losing in the second round of the 2019 postseason.
One year from now, Clarkson is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent, though he figures to be more careful about his own plans. He’s indicated a willingness to re-sign with the rebuilding Cavaliers, but depending on his price, he could be traded away before February’s trade deadline.