- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Jordan Clarkson Makes Emphatic Statement About Kyrie Irving Going to Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: June 30, 2019
In the opinion of current Cavaliers guard Jordan Clarkson, that decision was something that he had predicted.
told yall kyrie to BRKLYN!
It was back on June 15 that Clarkson not only projected where Irving would end up, but also where Brooklyn guard D’Angelo Russell and New Orleans Pelicans center Julius Randle would.
DLO to PHX KYRIE TO BRKLYN JULIUS TO BRKLYN
Irving had played the past two seasons with the Boston Celtics after demanding a trade from the Cavaliers in July 2017. That deal came about the following month, but predictions of Irving leading the Celtics to a title never materialized.
In addition, reported conflicts with teammates during the course of the past year may have played a part in the Celtics losing in the second round of the 2019 postseason.
One year from now, Clarkson is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent, though he figures to be more careful about his own plans. He’s indicated a willingness to re-sign with the rebuilding Cavaliers, but depending on his price, he could be traded away before February’s trade deadline.