- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Kevin Love Clowns on Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Wardrobe Malfunction
- Updated: March 24, 2019
While he’s done a great job all season long, Kevin Love took to Twitter to share a hilarious mistake in which Jefferson’s butt crack was clearly showing while on the job.
Of course, Love had to let one of Jefferson’s close friends and former teammates Channing Frye in on the fun.
It wasn’t long before Jefferson himself took to Twitter to offer an explanation for the wardrobe malfunction.
Would have been one of us if it wasn’t you…🌔🌖 https://t.co/bLBg29jJtV
There’s no doubt that this video is hilarious and it is heartwarming to see that even though Jefferson is no longer with Love and Frye day in and day out, he is still very much a part of their lives.
With Frye’s NBA career coming to an end at the end of this season, there’s a good chance that he’ll soon be courtside, calling plays for an NBA team as well.
Thanks to this video, Frye knows one thing to definitely avoid while on the job.