- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Kevin Love Clowns on Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Wardrobe Malfunction
- Updated: March 24, 2019
While he’s done a great job all season long, Kevin Love took to Twitter to share a hilarious mistake in which Jefferson’s butt crack was clearly showing while on the job.
Of course, Love had to let one of Jefferson’s close friends and former teammates Channing Frye in on the fun.
It wasn’t long before Jefferson himself took to Twitter to offer an explanation for the wardrobe malfunction.
Would have been one of us if it wasn’t you…?? https://t.co/bLBg29jJtV
There’s no doubt that this video is hilarious and it is heartwarming to see that even though Jefferson is no longer with Love and Frye day in and day out, he is still very much a part of their lives.
With Frye’s NBA career coming to an end at the end of this season, there’s a good chance that he’ll soon be courtside, calling plays for an NBA team as well.
Thanks to this video, Frye knows one thing to definitely avoid while on the job.