- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
Kevin Love Clowns on Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Wardrobe Malfunction
- Updated: March 24, 2019
While he’s done a great job all season long, Kevin Love took to Twitter to share a hilarious mistake in which Jefferson’s butt crack was clearly showing while on the job.
Of course, Love had to let one of Jefferson’s close friends and former teammates Channing Frye in on the fun.
It wasn’t long before Jefferson himself took to Twitter to offer an explanation for the wardrobe malfunction.
Would have been one of us if it wasn’t you…🌔🌖 https://t.co/bLBg29jJtV
There’s no doubt that this video is hilarious and it is heartwarming to see that even though Jefferson is no longer with Love and Frye day in and day out, he is still very much a part of their lives.
With Frye’s NBA career coming to an end at the end of this season, there’s a good chance that he’ll soon be courtside, calling plays for an NBA team as well.
Thanks to this video, Frye knows one thing to definitely avoid while on the job.