- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Kevin Love Clowns on Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Wardrobe Malfunction
- Updated: March 24, 2019
While he’s done a great job all season long, Kevin Love took to Twitter to share a hilarious mistake in which Jefferson’s butt crack was clearly showing while on the job.
Of course, Love had to let one of Jefferson’s close friends and former teammates Channing Frye in on the fun.
It wasn’t long before Jefferson himself took to Twitter to offer an explanation for the wardrobe malfunction.
Would have been one of us if it wasn’t you…🌔🌖 https://t.co/bLBg29jJtV
There’s no doubt that this video is hilarious and it is heartwarming to see that even though Jefferson is no longer with Love and Frye day in and day out, he is still very much a part of their lives.
With Frye’s NBA career coming to an end at the end of this season, there’s a good chance that he’ll soon be courtside, calling plays for an NBA team as well.
Thanks to this video, Frye knows one thing to definitely avoid while on the job.