- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Kevin Love Clowns on Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Wardrobe Malfunction
- Updated: March 24, 2019
While he’s done a great job all season long, Kevin Love took to Twitter to share a hilarious mistake in which Jefferson’s butt crack was clearly showing while on the job.
Of course, Love had to let one of Jefferson’s close friends and former teammates Channing Frye in on the fun.
It wasn’t long before Jefferson himself took to Twitter to offer an explanation for the wardrobe malfunction.
Would have been one of us if it wasn’t you…🌔🌖 https://t.co/bLBg29jJtV
There’s no doubt that this video is hilarious and it is heartwarming to see that even though Jefferson is no longer with Love and Frye day in and day out, he is still very much a part of their lives.
With Frye’s NBA career coming to an end at the end of this season, there’s a good chance that he’ll soon be courtside, calling plays for an NBA team as well.
Thanks to this video, Frye knows one thing to definitely avoid while on the job.