- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Cavs Rumors: Andrew Bogut Expected to Join Cavs After Clearing Waivers
- Updated: February 27, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers will be getting that a lot more dangerous in the frontcourt.
That’s because according to two Dallas Mavericks sources, center Andrew Bogut is expected to choose Cleveland as his destination once he negotiates his release from the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Two Mavs sources say they expect Andrew Bogut will choose to join the Cavaliers once he receives a buyout from the 76ers.
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) February 26, 2017
The 32-year-old center will be a huge addition to a Cavs frontcourt severely lacking a paint presence and backup center to Tristan Thompson.
Bogut holds career averages of 10.0 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 1.6 blocks per game and is expected to make an immediate impact once he signs with the Cavs.