- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs Rumors: Andrew Bogut Expected to Join Cavs After Clearing Waivers
- Updated: February 27, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers will be getting that a lot more dangerous in the frontcourt.
That’s because according to two Dallas Mavericks sources, center Andrew Bogut is expected to choose Cleveland as his destination once he negotiates his release from the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Two Mavs sources say they expect Andrew Bogut will choose to join the Cavaliers once he receives a buyout from the 76ers.
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) February 26, 2017
The 32-year-old center will be a huge addition to a Cavs frontcourt severely lacking a paint presence and backup center to Tristan Thompson.
Bogut holds career averages of 10.0 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 1.6 blocks per game and is expected to make an immediate impact once he signs with the Cavs.