- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs Rumors: Andrew Bogut Expected to Join Cavs After Clearing Waivers
- Updated: February 27, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers will be getting that a lot more dangerous in the frontcourt.
That’s because according to two Dallas Mavericks sources, center Andrew Bogut is expected to choose Cleveland as his destination once he negotiates his release from the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Two Mavs sources say they expect Andrew Bogut will choose to join the Cavaliers once he receives a buyout from the 76ers.
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) February 26, 2017
The 32-year-old center will be a huge addition to a Cavs frontcourt severely lacking a paint presence and backup center to Tristan Thompson.
Bogut holds career averages of 10.0 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 1.6 blocks per game and is expected to make an immediate impact once he signs with the Cavs.