- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
Cavs Rumors: Andrew Bogut Expected to Join Cavs After Clearing Waivers
- Updated: February 27, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers will be getting that a lot more dangerous in the frontcourt.
That’s because according to two Dallas Mavericks sources, center Andrew Bogut is expected to choose Cleveland as his destination once he negotiates his release from the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Two Mavs sources say they expect Andrew Bogut will choose to join the Cavaliers once he receives a buyout from the 76ers.
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) February 26, 2017
The 32-year-old center will be a huge addition to a Cavs frontcourt severely lacking a paint presence and backup center to Tristan Thompson.
Bogut holds career averages of 10.0 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 1.6 blocks per game and is expected to make an immediate impact once he signs with the Cavs.