- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Roasts Channing Frye for Awful Pass vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: December 17, 2018
LeBron James still maintains a close relationship with many of his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammates, and when Channing Frye threw a puzzling pass during Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers, James couldn’t help but roast him.
The four-time MVP posted a video onto his Instagram story in which he playfully made fun of Frye’s errant pass.
Bron out here roasting Channing's passes ? *NSFW*
Posted by Bleacher Report on Sunday, December 16, 2018
This isn’t the first time James has poked fun at Frye. Back in August, James reacted to a video of Frye and former Cavs teammate Richard Jefferson working out together. A month before that, he offered his commentary on Kevin Love’s amusing parody post of Frye’s return to Cleveland.
Ultimately, it is nice to see the camaraderie that still exists between these players despite the fact that James is no longer playing in Cleveland.