- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
LeBron James Roasts Channing Frye for Awful Pass vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: December 17, 2018
LeBron James still maintains a close relationship with many of his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammates, and when Channing Frye threw a puzzling pass during Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers, James couldn’t help but roast him.
The four-time MVP posted a video onto his Instagram story in which he playfully made fun of Frye’s errant pass.
Bron out here roasting Channing's passes 😂 *NSFW*
Posted by Bleacher Report on Sunday, December 16, 2018
This isn’t the first time James has poked fun at Frye. Back in August, James reacted to a video of Frye and former Cavs teammate Richard Jefferson working out together. A month before that, he offered his commentary on Kevin Love’s amusing parody post of Frye’s return to Cleveland.
Ultimately, it is nice to see the camaraderie that still exists between these players despite the fact that James is no longer playing in Cleveland.