- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
LeBron James Reacts to Hilarious Video of Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye Working Out
- Updated: August 15, 2018
Despite no longer being a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James hasn’t forgotten his most recent four seasons with the Cavs. That’s because he had a strong bond with many of his teammates, which remains in evidence with one look at his Twitter account.
These guys!!! 🤦🏾♂️🤦🏾♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 https://t.co/Z8H11QsT0d
Frye and Jefferson were at the Nike Los Angeles headquarters, with James having a strong connection to that company that dates back to just after he graduated from high school. In addition, the platform presenting the video was Uninterrupted, the multimedia outlet that James has helped create for athletes to tell their stories in their own way.
Last month, the 35-year-old Frye signed a one-year contract with the Cavaliers after having been dealt to the Lakers in February. The 38-year-old Jefferson is currently unsigned for next year and could potentially retire after 17 NBA seasons if the right opportunity doesn’t come along. During their time together with the Cavaliers, the duo served as a centerpiece for the Road Trippin’ podcasts.
Presently, the only certainty when it comes to Frye and James is that their two teams will face each other twice during the upcoming campaign. The first clash takes place in Cleveland on Nov. 21, followed by a rematch in Los Angeles on Jan. 13.