- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship to Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
Kevin Durant Talks About Possibility of LeBron James Joining Warriors
- Updated: June 12, 2018
The moment the 2018 NBA Finals came to an end fans and experts everywhere began predicting where LeBron James might sign this offseason.
Interestingly, one of the teams that James will reportedly meet with this summer is the very same team that he has battled against in the last four NBA Finals series, the Golden State Warriors.
“So, if LeBron wanted to come to the Warriors next season,” Jimmy Kimmel asked. “Would you be excited about that, or would you feel like, ‘Alright, this is now not fair. We’re the Harlem Globetrotters here.'”
Durant smiled and spoke his mind.
“I just don’t think that will happen,” Durant said. “I don’t want to go there. Somebody who is listening is going to write something. So I’d rather, I don’t know, I stay on my side.”
While Warriors fans would surely love to bring another league MVP to the Bay Area and make their advantage over the rest of the NBA even greater, it seems clear that Durant doesn’t expect to have James as a teammate anytime soon.
It will be fascinating to see what comes out of the meeting between the Warriors and James this summer. Whatever it is, it seems quite likely that it will not be a contract.