- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Kevin Durant Talks About Possibility of LeBron James Joining Warriors
- Updated: June 12, 2018
The moment the 2018 NBA Finals came to an end fans and experts everywhere began predicting where LeBron James might sign this offseason.
Interestingly, one of the teams that James will reportedly meet with this summer is the very same team that he has battled against in the last four NBA Finals series, the Golden State Warriors.
“So, if LeBron wanted to come to the Warriors next season,” Jimmy Kimmel asked. “Would you be excited about that, or would you feel like, ‘Alright, this is now not fair. We’re the Harlem Globetrotters here.'”
Durant smiled and spoke his mind.
“I just don’t think that will happen,” Durant said. “I don’t want to go there. Somebody who is listening is going to write something. So I’d rather, I don’t know, I stay on my side.”
While Warriors fans would surely love to bring another league MVP to the Bay Area and make their advantage over the rest of the NBA even greater, it seems clear that Durant doesn’t expect to have James as a teammate anytime soon.
It will be fascinating to see what comes out of the meeting between the Warriors and James this summer. Whatever it is, it seems quite likely that it will not be a contract.