- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Report: LeBron James to Miss Season Finale vs. Raptors, Kyrie Irving Remains Questionable
- Updated: April 11, 2017
According to Jason Lloyd of TheAthletic.com, the Cleveland Cavaliers will once again be without the services of superstar LeBron James for their regular season finale against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) April 11, 2017
In addition, point guard Kyrie Irving remains questionable with tendinitis in his surgically repaired left knee.
The Cavs are evidently valuing rest over seeding, as the Boston Celtics now have a full one-game lead over the Cavs for the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. If the Cavs end up beating the Raptors on Wednesday and the Celtics lose their matchup against the Bucks, the Cavs would reclaim the No. 1 seed heading into the postseason.