- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Ric Flair Sends Message to LeBron Haters as Cavs Prepare for Game 2
- Updated: May 15, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are just hours away from taking the court for Game 2 against the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
While Game 1 did not go as the Cavs would have liked, as they were dominated for much of the contest on their way to a 108-83 loss, they have a secret weapon in their corner for Game 2.
The King Says He Has Zero Level Of Concern And He Didn’t Go To College So It’s Not March Madness. So If The King Is Not Concerned, I Am Not Concerned! Go @cavs! WOOOOO! @KingJames pic.twitter.com/ouHerupG2b
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) May 15, 2018
Flair is, of course, referencing James’ own words following Game 1. The three-time NBA champ assured fans that he was not concerned about the lopsided loss on Sunday.
James had an uncharacteristically average performance in Game 1 when he finished the night with just 15 points on 31.3 percent shooting. Based on that, it seems reasonable for Flair and the rest of his fans to expect a pretty sizable bounce-back in Game 2.
Early on Tuesday, James was seen warming up and taking shots at Boston’s TD Garden hours before tip off. Considering that, it seems Flair’s confidence is at the exact right level.