- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Ric Flair Sends Message to LeBron Haters as Cavs Prepare for Game 2
- Updated: May 15, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are just hours away from taking the court for Game 2 against the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
While Game 1 did not go as the Cavs would have liked, as they were dominated for much of the contest on their way to a 108-83 loss, they have a secret weapon in their corner for Game 2.
The King Says He Has Zero Level Of Concern And He Didn’t Go To College So It’s Not March Madness. So If The King Is Not Concerned, I Am Not Concerned! Go @cavs! WOOOOO! @KingJames pic.twitter.com/ouHerupG2b
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) May 15, 2018
Flair is, of course, referencing James’ own words following Game 1. The three-time NBA champ assured fans that he was not concerned about the lopsided loss on Sunday.
James had an uncharacteristically average performance in Game 1 when he finished the night with just 15 points on 31.3 percent shooting. Based on that, it seems reasonable for Flair and the rest of his fans to expect a pretty sizable bounce-back in Game 2.
Early on Tuesday, James was seen warming up and taking shots at Boston’s TD Garden hours before tip off. Considering that, it seems Flair’s confidence is at the exact right level.