- Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
Ric Flair Sends Message to LeBron Haters as Cavs Prepare for Game 2
- Updated: May 15, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are just hours away from taking the court for Game 2 against the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
While Game 1 did not go as the Cavs would have liked, as they were dominated for much of the contest on their way to a 108-83 loss, they have a secret weapon in their corner for Game 2.
The King Says He Has Zero Level Of Concern And He Didn’t Go To College So It’s Not March Madness. So If The King Is Not Concerned, I Am Not Concerned! Go @cavs! WOOOOO! @KingJames pic.twitter.com/ouHerupG2b
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) May 15, 2018
Flair is, of course, referencing James’ own words following Game 1. The three-time NBA champ assured fans that he was not concerned about the lopsided loss on Sunday.
James had an uncharacteristically average performance in Game 1 when he finished the night with just 15 points on 31.3 percent shooting. Based on that, it seems reasonable for Flair and the rest of his fans to expect a pretty sizable bounce-back in Game 2.
Early on Tuesday, James was seen warming up and taking shots at Boston’s TD Garden hours before tip off. Considering that, it seems Flair’s confidence is at the exact right level.