- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Suns
- Updated: March 13, 2018
Hood sat out the Cavs’ following game against the Los Angeles Lakers, but after four days of rest, it seems the talented scorer may be ready to make his return to the court in Tuesday night’s game against the Phoenix Suns.
There is a chance that Rodney Hood (sore lower back) plays Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns, according to Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue. "Go through shootaround, but questionable for tonight," Lue said Tuesday morning. https://t.co/m4IRBABpZz
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 13, 2018
Days before Hood’s injury, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue announced that Hood would move into the starting lineup. It will be interesting to see if Hood will return to the starting five when he is able to retake the court.
Since returning from the All-Star break, the Cavs have struggled to find continuity on the court, winning just four of their last ten games. Success has been even harder to achieve due to the several injuries currently plaguing the Cavs. Hopefully Hood’s imminent return helps the Cavs find success on the court, and signifies a return to health across the roster.