- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Suns
- Updated: March 13, 2018
Hood sat out the Cavs’ following game against the Los Angeles Lakers, but after four days of rest, it seems the talented scorer may be ready to make his return to the court in Tuesday night’s game against the Phoenix Suns.
There is a chance that Rodney Hood (sore lower back) plays Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns, according to Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue. "Go through shootaround, but questionable for tonight," Lue said Tuesday morning. https://t.co/m4IRBABpZz
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 13, 2018
Days before Hood’s injury, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue announced that Hood would move into the starting lineup. It will be interesting to see if Hood will return to the starting five when he is able to retake the court.
Since returning from the All-Star break, the Cavs have struggled to find continuity on the court, winning just four of their last ten games. Success has been even harder to achieve due to the several injuries currently plaguing the Cavs. Hopefully Hood’s imminent return helps the Cavs find success on the court, and signifies a return to health across the roster.