- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Questionable for Tonight’s Game vs. Suns
- Updated: March 13, 2018
Hood sat out the Cavs’ following game against the Los Angeles Lakers, but after four days of rest, it seems the talented scorer may be ready to make his return to the court in Tuesday night’s game against the Phoenix Suns.
There is a chance that Rodney Hood (sore lower back) plays Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns, according to Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue. "Go through shootaround, but questionable for tonight," Lue said Tuesday morning. https://t.co/m4IRBABpZz
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 13, 2018
Days before Hood’s injury, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue announced that Hood would move into the starting lineup. It will be interesting to see if Hood will return to the starting five when he is able to retake the court.
Since returning from the All-Star break, the Cavs have struggled to find continuity on the court, winning just four of their last ten games. Success has been even harder to achieve due to the several injuries currently plaguing the Cavs. Hopefully Hood’s imminent return helps the Cavs find success on the court, and signifies a return to health across the roster.