- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Insider Reveals 3 Players Cavs Are Offering for George Hill
- Updated: January 19, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers seem ready to try and make a move before the NBA trade deadline arrives. Earlier this week, it was reported that the Cavs had interest in Sacramento Kings point guard George Hill, and those rumors are beginning to heat up.
On Friday, Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net reported that three current members of the Cavs roster could be headed to Sacramento if a trade takes place:
Amico added to Shams Charania‘s report that stated that the Kings are looking towards the future, putting emphasis on playing their younger players rather than veterans like Hill.
“Hill, 31, joined the Kings on a three-year, $57 million deal in July, but the franchise has transitioned toward a youth movement and has made clear to Hill and other veterans that the plan will be to play the young core moving forward,” Charania wrote. “Sacramento has given primary point-guard duties to No. 5 overall pick De’Aaron Fox for the second half of the season.”
While the Kings may not value Hill’s veteran presence, the Cavs could certainly use his ability to score as well as defend opposing guards on the perimeter. So far this season Hill is averaging 10.5 points per game and is shooting 46.1 percent from the field.
The Feb. 8 trade deadline is just under three weeks away. If the Cavs want to bring Hill to Cleveland they’re going to have to move quickly.