- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Interested in Two-Way Guard From Sacramento Kings
- Updated: January 18, 2018
By now, it’s old news that the Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to make moves prior to the Feb. 8 NBA trade deadline.
“Also keep a close eye on the Sacramento Kings,” Amico wrote. “They have already indicated the plan is to focus mostly on their young players, with the older guys taking a back seat or getting shipped out. Actually, the Kings have said nothing about possible trades, but you can read between the lines here.
“My sources keep telling me the Cavs are interested in Kings guard George Hill, who seems to want out of Sacramento. If true, the Cavs may hold off on such conversations until they get another piece or two first.”
Hill has long been known as one of the more underrated defensive point guards in the NBA and has shown the ability to shut down some of the best perimeter players in the league. He’s currently averaging 10.5 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game and would definitely be a valuable asset to a team that is struggling to stop teams from scoring in bunches.
Trades are a hard thing to predict, and there is no telling whether or not this latest rumor carries much weight. Still, it is abundantly clear that the Cavs intend to make one, if not multiple moves in the next few weeks.
With the deadline just three weeks away, an already crazy season for the Cleveland faithful could be getting much crazier very soon.