- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Interested in Two-Way Guard From Sacramento Kings
- Updated: January 18, 2018
By now, it’s old news that the Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to make moves prior to the Feb. 8 NBA trade deadline.
“Also keep a close eye on the Sacramento Kings,” Amico wrote. “They have already indicated the plan is to focus mostly on their young players, with the older guys taking a back seat or getting shipped out. Actually, the Kings have said nothing about possible trades, but you can read between the lines here.
“My sources keep telling me the Cavs are interested in Kings guard George Hill, who seems to want out of Sacramento. If true, the Cavs may hold off on such conversations until they get another piece or two first.”
Hill has long been known as one of the more underrated defensive point guards in the NBA and has shown the ability to shut down some of the best perimeter players in the league. He’s currently averaging 10.5 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game and would definitely be a valuable asset to a team that is struggling to stop teams from scoring in bunches.
Trades are a hard thing to predict, and there is no telling whether or not this latest rumor carries much weight. Still, it is abundantly clear that the Cavs intend to make one, if not multiple moves in the next few weeks.
With the deadline just three weeks away, an already crazy season for the Cleveland faithful could be getting much crazier very soon.