- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Interested in Two-Way Guard From Sacramento Kings
- Updated: January 18, 2018
By now, it’s old news that the Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to make moves prior to the Feb. 8 NBA trade deadline.
“Also keep a close eye on the Sacramento Kings,” Amico wrote. “They have already indicated the plan is to focus mostly on their young players, with the older guys taking a back seat or getting shipped out. Actually, the Kings have said nothing about possible trades, but you can read between the lines here.
“My sources keep telling me the Cavs are interested in Kings guard George Hill, who seems to want out of Sacramento. If true, the Cavs may hold off on such conversations until they get another piece or two first.”
Hill has long been known as one of the more underrated defensive point guards in the NBA and has shown the ability to shut down some of the best perimeter players in the league. He’s currently averaging 10.5 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game and would definitely be a valuable asset to a team that is struggling to stop teams from scoring in bunches.
Trades are a hard thing to predict, and there is no telling whether or not this latest rumor carries much weight. Still, it is abundantly clear that the Cavs intend to make one, if not multiple moves in the next few weeks.
With the deadline just three weeks away, an already crazy season for the Cleveland faithful could be getting much crazier very soon.