- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
- Report: NBA Execs Believe Kevin Love Deal Unlikely to Net Cavs More Than 1st-Round Pick
- Report: Kevin Love Prefers Trade to Title Contender
- Video: Philadelphia 76ers Announcer Rips Apart Kevin Porter Jr. During Broadcast
- Report: Members of Cavs Organization Call Out Kevin Love’s ‘Lousy Body Language’
- Kevin Love and Jordan Clarkson Send Prayers to Rodney Hood After Devastating Injury
- Report: Cavs to Field Offers for Kevin Love That Include Young Players and Draft Picks
- Tristan Thompson Slams Unnamed Cavs Players Who Criticized John Beilein
Report: LeBron James Agrees to 4-Year Deal With Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 1, 2018
In what will be the most talked about story of the offseason, four-time MVP and three-time NBA champion LeBron James has agreed to a four-year, $154 million deal with the Los Angeles Lakers.
LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers, Klutch Sports says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 2, 2018
James was said to be deciding between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Lakers, and it looks like he will be finishing out his career in Los Angeles.
The Lakers are expected to aggressively pursue other stars in an effort to build around James.