- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
Report: LeBron James Agrees to 4-Year Deal With Los Angeles Lakers
- Updated: July 1, 2018
In what will be the most talked about story of the offseason, four-time MVP and three-time NBA champion LeBron James has agreed to a four-year, $154 million deal with the Los Angeles Lakers.
LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers, Klutch Sports says.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 2, 2018
James was said to be deciding between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Lakers, and it looks like he will be finishing out his career in Los Angeles.
The Lakers are expected to aggressively pursue other stars in an effort to build around James.