- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond all of sudden far apart on contract extension
- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
Report: Four Teams Emerge as ‘Most Interested’ in Center DeAndre Jordan
- Updated: December 2, 2017
On Friday, Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times reported that multiple teams have shown interest in the 29-year-old pro:
“Jordan’s name has been mentioned in trade rumors for several weeks and, as one might expect, there isn’t a shortage of teams interested in him. According to sources, the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards, Minnesota Timberwolves and Bucks have shown the most interest in Jordan.”
Woelfel added that the Clippers could be asking for multiple assets in return for Jordan.
“Sources said Clipper officials have targeted three Bucks in any deal for Jordan,” Woelfel wrote. “One is John Henson, who is currently the team’s starting center, while the others are reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon, who lost his starting spot when Bledsoe came aboard, and standout swingman Khris Middleton.”
The Cavaliers were among the first teams to put their hats in the ring to potentially trade for the 2017 NBA All-Star. If they are serious about bringing him to Cleveland, however, it’s seems they will have to sacrifice quite a bit.
The NBA trade deadline is still over two months away, and the Clippers have a lot of time to weigh all of their options when it comes to Jordan’s future in the NBA. Still, this is certainly something for all Cavaliers fans to keep an eye on as the 2017-18 season progresses.