- Channing Frye Invites Hate After Critics Gets ‘Grouchy’ About His Michael Jordan Statement
- Bob Myers Says Warriors Didn’t Feel ‘Joy’ After Beating Cavs in 2018 Finals
- Channing Frye Declares LeBron James as G.O.A.T. Over Michael Jordan
- Kendrick Perkins Details How 2015 Cavs ‘Disrespected’ Andre Iguodala During NBA Finals
- Kendrick Perkins Clears Up Beef He Had With Stephen Curry During 2018 NBA Finals
- Report: Tristan Thompson Has Been Talking With Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. Every Week
- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Updated: February 12, 2019
After attempting to throw his signature outlet pass to Sexton on Monday, Love admits that he’s still figuring out how to adapt to his new teammates.
“I missed (Sexton) on a couple long ones,” Love said to Joe Vardon of The Athletic. “It’s a little different when it’s not LeBron you’re throwing to.”
Head coach Larry Drew is starting to ease Love back into the rotation. He’s played in two games since returning from injury. Although he doesn’t look completely comfortable yet, he looked more like his old self on Monday against the New York Knicks.
“I think he looks great,” Cavs coach Larry Drew said. “He’s doing some things that we’ve really missed over his absence. You can put him in the post and he can manufacture a shot and get to the free-throw line. He moves out to the three against a bigger guy, stretches out to the 3-point line. He still likes throwing those long passes and throwing them away, so he’s actually the same Kevin. Just kidding. But he looks good.”
Love finished the night with three turnovers to just one assist. This should change as time goes on and he develops chemistry with his newer teammates like Sexton.