- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Updated: February 12, 2019
After attempting to throw his signature outlet pass to Sexton on Monday, Love admits that he’s still figuring out how to adapt to his new teammates.
“I missed (Sexton) on a couple long ones,” Love said to Joe Vardon of The Athletic. “It’s a little different when it’s not LeBron you’re throwing to.”
Head coach Larry Drew is starting to ease Love back into the rotation. He’s played in two games since returning from injury. Although he doesn’t look completely comfortable yet, he looked more like his old self on Monday against the New York Knicks.
“I think he looks great,” Cavs coach Larry Drew said. “He’s doing some things that we’ve really missed over his absence. You can put him in the post and he can manufacture a shot and get to the free-throw line. He moves out to the three against a bigger guy, stretches out to the 3-point line. He still likes throwing those long passes and throwing them away, so he’s actually the same Kevin. Just kidding. But he looks good.”
Love finished the night with three turnovers to just one assist. This should change as time goes on and he develops chemistry with his newer teammates like Sexton.