- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: J.R. Smith Talks Trash About NBA Bubble With Tristan Thompson
- Updated: July 10, 2020
Los Angeles Lakers newcomer J.R. Smith hasn’t been thrilled with the food situation at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Fla.
— The Lakers Review (@TheLakersReview) July 10, 2020
“We can’t do none of that, bro,” Smith said when asked if he could order food off of Postmates. “Postmates or anything. They said you got to quarantine 10 hours or 10 days.”
The Lakers arrived at the bubble on Thursday night. NBA rules require the team to quarantine for a brief period.
Smith, 34, last played in the NBA with the Cavs.
In fact, he competed alongside Thompson before abruptly parting ways with the franchise early in the 2018-19 season.
The duo played in four NBA Finals together and won a championship in 2016. Both players had significant roles in helping the Cavs win the historic 2016 title over the Golden State Warriors.
Now, Smith is aiming to help LeBron James acquire a ring with the Lakers.
The four-time MVP is putting up 25.7 points, 10.6 assists and 7.9 boards per game this season. The Lakers are the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference.
The 2019-20 season resume on July 30 in Orlando, Fla.