- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Report: Minnesota Timberwolves interested in Tristan Thompson
- Updated: November 21, 2020
The Minnesota Timberwolves reportedly are interested in Tristan Thompson.
Thompson, who has spent his entire nine-year career with the Cleveland Cavaliers, is an unrestricted free agent this offseason.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) November 21, 2020
After drafting swingman Anthony Edwards in the 2020 NBA Draft and reportedly re-signing guard Malik Beasley to a four-year, $60 million deal, Minnesota seems to be looking to address its frontcourt.
The Timberwolves could certainly use a defensive-minded player like Thompson to backup or play alongside superstar Karl-Anthony Towns.
Last season, Thompson averaged 12.0 points and 10.1 rebounds per game for the Cavs.
He would provide a veteran presence for Minnesota and has won a title in Cleveland.
The Cavs have been quiet in free agency, but it is possible that they could re-sign Thompson if he wants to return.