- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Update Status of Derrick Rose’s Latest Injury
- Updated: October 20, 2017
The injury-plagued career of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Derrick Rose hit another slight bump during Friday night’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks when he sustained a sprained ankle on a controversial play during the third quarter. Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue indicated that Rose will likely sit out Saturday night’s home game against the Orlando Magic.
Ty Lue said Derrick Rose sprained his ankle tonight and "it doesn't look good." Expecting Calderon to start at PG tmrw vs Orlando
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) October 21, 2017
Rose was driving to the basket during the third quarter when the Bucks’ Greg Monroe appeared to clothesline him as he was in the air. After landing somewhat awkwardly, Rose had a noticeable limp and left the game. Despite the way Rose was taken down, no flagrant foul was called on Monroe.
Following the contest, Rose indicated that ankle problems have never been an issue in the past, with his main issue being the knee problems that he’s been dealing with for the past five years.