- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Update Status of Derrick Rose’s Latest Injury
- Updated: October 20, 2017
The injury-plagued career of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Derrick Rose hit another slight bump during Friday night’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks when he sustained a sprained ankle on a controversial play during the third quarter. Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue indicated that Rose will likely sit out Saturday night’s home game against the Orlando Magic.
Ty Lue said Derrick Rose sprained his ankle tonight and "it doesn't look good." Expecting Calderon to start at PG tmrw vs Orlando
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) October 21, 2017
Rose was driving to the basket during the third quarter when the Bucks’ Greg Monroe appeared to clothesline him as he was in the air. After landing somewhat awkwardly, Rose had a noticeable limp and left the game. Despite the way Rose was taken down, no flagrant foul was called on Monroe.
Following the contest, Rose indicated that ankle problems have never been an issue in the past, with his main issue being the knee problems that he’s been dealing with for the past five years.