- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Derrick Rose Goes Down After Hard Foul by Bucks Big Man
- Updated: October 20, 2017
During the fourth quarter, on a drive to the basket, watch as Rose elevates and then gets fouled hard by Milwaukee Bucks big man Greg Monroe.
Luckily for Rose and the Cavs, the point guard stayed down just momentarily before grimacing and getting back up on his own two feet.
As of now, it does not look like Rose has sustained any type of injury, however, the fall was significant enough to take him out of the game.
We’ll keep you posted with further updates should they develop here at Cavaliers Nation.