- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Derrick Rose Goes Down After Hard Foul by Bucks Big Man
- Updated: October 20, 2017
During the fourth quarter, on a drive to the basket, watch as Rose elevates and then gets fouled hard by Milwaukee Bucks big man Greg Monroe.
Luckily for Rose and the Cavs, the point guard stayed down just momentarily before grimacing and getting back up on his own two feet.
As of now, it does not look like Rose has sustained any type of injury, however, the fall was significant enough to take him out of the game.
We’ll keep you posted with further updates should they develop here at Cavaliers Nation.