- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: Derrick Rose Goes Down After Hard Foul by Bucks Big Man
- Updated: October 20, 2017
During the fourth quarter, on a drive to the basket, watch as Rose elevates and then gets fouled hard by Milwaukee Bucks big man Greg Monroe.
Luckily for Rose and the Cavs, the point guard stayed down just momentarily before grimacing and getting back up on his own two feet.
As of now, it does not look like Rose has sustained any type of injury, however, the fall was significant enough to take him out of the game.
We’ll keep you posted with further updates should they develop here at Cavaliers Nation.