- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
Channing Frye Posts Hilarious Farewell to Richard Jefferson via Instagram
- Updated: October 15, 2017
On Saturday, Jefferson’s close friend and co-host of their Road Trippin’ podcast, Channing Frye, dedicated an Instagram post to his former teammate.
Everyone feels bad for @roadtrippin aka (@rjeff24 on snap) but really good riddance!! He was a horrible lockeroom guy he wasn’t doing what we needed from a pro anyways also his baldness was a serious distraction during game time we couldn’t hit any 3s.goodluck whatever happens you old fart! #loveyaman #youstilloweme50$ #best2yearsever #sarcasam
Jefferson was part of a trade that sent him, Kay Felder, two future second-round draft picks and cash considerations to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for the draft rights to forward Dimitrios Agravanis and guard Sergey Gladyr. Jefferson was immediately waived by the Hawks, but ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and Dave McMenamin reported that the 17-year pro and the Milwaukee Bucks have expressed mutual interest in each other once he clears waivers.
Perhaps Jefferson will find someone else to co-host a new podcast with, but Frye and Jefferson’s on-air chemistry will certainly be missed this season.