- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
Channing Frye Posts Hilarious Farewell to Richard Jefferson via Instagram
- Updated: October 15, 2017
On Saturday, Jefferson’s close friend and co-host of their Road Trippin’ podcast, Channing Frye, dedicated an Instagram post to his former teammate.
Everyone feels bad for @roadtrippin aka (@rjeff24 on snap) but really good riddance!! He was a horrible lockeroom guy he wasn’t doing what we needed from a pro anyways also his baldness was a serious distraction during game time we couldn’t hit any 3s.goodluck whatever happens you old fart! #loveyaman #youstilloweme50$ #best2yearsever #sarcasam
Jefferson was part of a trade that sent him, Kay Felder, two future second-round draft picks and cash considerations to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for the draft rights to forward Dimitrios Agravanis and guard Sergey Gladyr. Jefferson was immediately waived by the Hawks, but ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and Dave McMenamin reported that the 17-year pro and the Milwaukee Bucks have expressed mutual interest in each other once he clears waivers.
Perhaps Jefferson will find someone else to co-host a new podcast with, but Frye and Jefferson’s on-air chemistry will certainly be missed this season.