- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Channing Frye Posts Hilarious Farewell to Richard Jefferson via Instagram
- Updated: October 15, 2017
On Saturday, Jefferson’s close friend and co-host of their Road Trippin’ podcast, Channing Frye, dedicated an Instagram post to his former teammate.
Everyone feels bad for @roadtrippin aka (@rjeff24 on snap) but really good riddance!! He was a horrible lockeroom guy he wasn’t doing what we needed from a pro anyways also his baldness was a serious distraction during game time we couldn’t hit any 3s.goodluck whatever happens you old fart! #loveyaman #youstilloweme50$ #best2yearsever #sarcasam
Jefferson was part of a trade that sent him, Kay Felder, two future second-round draft picks and cash considerations to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for the draft rights to forward Dimitrios Agravanis and guard Sergey Gladyr. Jefferson was immediately waived by the Hawks, but ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and Dave McMenamin reported that the 17-year pro and the Milwaukee Bucks have expressed mutual interest in each other once he clears waivers.
Perhaps Jefferson will find someone else to co-host a new podcast with, but Frye and Jefferson’s on-air chemistry will certainly be missed this season.