- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Channing Frye Posts Hilarious Farewell to Richard Jefferson via Instagram
- Updated: October 15, 2017
On Saturday, Jefferson’s close friend and co-host of their Road Trippin’ podcast, Channing Frye, dedicated an Instagram post to his former teammate.
Everyone feels bad for @roadtrippin aka (@rjeff24 on snap) but really good riddance!! He was a horrible lockeroom guy he wasn’t doing what we needed from a pro anyways also his baldness was a serious distraction during game time we couldn’t hit any 3s.goodluck whatever happens you old fart! #loveyaman #youstilloweme50$ #best2yearsever #sarcasam
Jefferson was part of a trade that sent him, Kay Felder, two future second-round draft picks and cash considerations to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for the draft rights to forward Dimitrios Agravanis and guard Sergey Gladyr. Jefferson was immediately waived by the Hawks, but ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and Dave McMenamin reported that the 17-year pro and the Milwaukee Bucks have expressed mutual interest in each other once he clears waivers.
Perhaps Jefferson will find someone else to co-host a new podcast with, but Frye and Jefferson’s on-air chemistry will certainly be missed this season.