- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Knicks Agree to Send Carmelo Anthony to Contender in Blockbuster Deal
- Updated: September 23, 2017
Just one day after reports of Carmelo Anthony adding the Cleveland Cavaliers to a list of teams he’d waive his no-trade clause for, the former New York Knicks star has been shipped to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
New York has agreed to a deal to send Carmelo Anthony to OKC for Enes Kanter, Doug McDermott and a draft pick, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) September 23, 2017
On Friday, Wojnarowski reported on ESPN that the Cavs and Knicks had discussed the possibility of sending Anthony to Cleveland, but that no trade ideas had been exchanged. It seems that the Thunder were able to strike at the right time and have added another star to their talented roster featuring defending NBA MVP Russell Westbrook and former Indiana Pacers star Paul George.
It always seemed like a long shot that Anthony would actually end up on the Cavaliers, but it appears that the dream is officially over.