- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Report: Knicks Agree to Send Carmelo Anthony to Contender in Blockbuster Deal
- Updated: September 23, 2017
Just one day after reports of Carmelo Anthony adding the Cleveland Cavaliers to a list of teams he’d waive his no-trade clause for, the former New York Knicks star has been shipped to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
New York has agreed to a deal to send Carmelo Anthony to OKC for Enes Kanter, Doug McDermott and a draft pick, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) September 23, 2017
On Friday, Wojnarowski reported on ESPN that the Cavs and Knicks had discussed the possibility of sending Anthony to Cleveland, but that no trade ideas had been exchanged. It seems that the Thunder were able to strike at the right time and have added another star to their talented roster featuring defending NBA MVP Russell Westbrook and former Indiana Pacers star Paul George.
It always seemed like a long shot that Anthony would actually end up on the Cavaliers, but it appears that the dream is officially over.