- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs News: Kevin Love in Concussion Protocol After Latest Injury
- Updated: March 28, 2018
Kevin Love had been playing in just his fifth game back from over a month-long absence due to injury on Tuesday night. However, that return was cut short when the All-Star big man took an elbow to the face early in the first quarter and was forced to exit the game due to a dislodged front tooth.
“Following Tuesday night’s front tooth subluxation in the first quarter and subsequently experiencing concussion-like symptoms at halftime and not returning to play, Cavaliers forward Kevin Love received additional evaluation Wednesday morning and has been placed in the NBA concussion protocol. He is OUT for Wednesday’s game in Charlotte vs. the Hornets and his status will be updated as appropriate.”
Losing Love yet again is quite the blow to a Cavs team that is looking to integrate all its parts for the first time in a long time. Before Tuesday night’s loss, the Cavs had not lost a game since Love’s return, and the veteran center had been averaging 20.25 points, 10.0 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.