- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
Cavs News: Kevin Love in Concussion Protocol After Latest Injury
- Updated: March 28, 2018
Kevin Love had been playing in just his fifth game back from over a month-long absence due to injury on Tuesday night. However, that return was cut short when the All-Star big man took an elbow to the face early in the first quarter and was forced to exit the game due to a dislodged front tooth.
“Following Tuesday night’s front tooth subluxation in the first quarter and subsequently experiencing concussion-like symptoms at halftime and not returning to play, Cavaliers forward Kevin Love received additional evaluation Wednesday morning and has been placed in the NBA concussion protocol. He is OUT for Wednesday’s game in Charlotte vs. the Hornets and his status will be updated as appropriate.”
Losing Love yet again is quite the blow to a Cavs team that is looking to integrate all its parts for the first time in a long time. Before Tuesday night’s loss, the Cavs had not lost a game since Love’s return, and the veteran center had been averaging 20.25 points, 10.0 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.