- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Tristan Thompson Seen Screaming at John Beilein on Cavs Bench
- Updated: December 12, 2019
— Chase Shannon (@chase_shannon) December 13, 2019
Thompson started the game, but played just 26 minutes, recording two points and seven rebounds.
Earlier this week, Thompson expressed strong defense for Beilein. He told reporters that he would “pull up” on the unnamed players who had criticized Beilein. Now, it looks like Thompson might want to pull up on his own head coach more than anyone else in the organization.
With the trade deadline approaching, Thompson is one of the many Cavs players who might be headed to a new team soon.
While it would be sad to see the longest current tenured Cavs player go, it’s becoming clear that the current situation simply may not be tenable for much longer.