- Report: Kevin Love Not Planning to Miss Any More Games Following All-Star Break
- Channing Frye reveals his favorite youngster among promising Duke University trio
- Cavs Coach Compares Draft Prospect Zion Williamson to Hall of Famer
- Report: Cavs Could Have 4 1st-Round Picks by June
- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers ‘Continue to Keep an Eye on’ Two All-Stars
- Updated: August 29, 2017
Throughout the offseason, Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade have both been rumored to be targets for the Cavs as they continue to try and build talent around LeBron James for another shot at an NBA title. At the moment, the Cavaliers are mostly focused on dealing Irving, but according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, Wade and Anthony are still very much on the Cavs’ radar:
“Along with trading Irving, and potentially dealing Shumpert, the Cavs continue to keep an eye on the Carmelo Anthony situation in New York, and more so, the possible Dwyane Wade contract buyout in Chicago.”
As for Wade, it may only be a matter of time until the 12-time All-Star is granted a contract buyout from the Chicago Bulls. Recent reports have stated that he could sign with the Cavs to try and win another championship with James.
The Cavs clearly have a lot on their plate at the moment, but if they are able to bring the likes of either Anthony or Wade to Cleveland, it will all be worth it.