- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers ‘Continue to Keep an Eye on’ Two All-Stars
- Updated: August 29, 2017
Throughout the offseason, Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade have both been rumored to be targets for the Cavs as they continue to try and build talent around LeBron James for another shot at an NBA title. At the moment, the Cavaliers are mostly focused on dealing Irving, but according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, Wade and Anthony are still very much on the Cavs’ radar:
“Along with trading Irving, and potentially dealing Shumpert, the Cavs continue to keep an eye on the Carmelo Anthony situation in New York, and more so, the possible Dwyane Wade contract buyout in Chicago.”
As for Wade, it may only be a matter of time until the 12-time All-Star is granted a contract buyout from the Chicago Bulls. Recent reports have stated that he could sign with the Cavs to try and win another championship with James.
The Cavs clearly have a lot on their plate at the moment, but if they are able to bring the likes of either Anthony or Wade to Cleveland, it will all be worth it.