- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers ‘Continue to Keep an Eye on’ Two All-Stars
- Updated: August 29, 2017
Throughout the offseason, Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade have both been rumored to be targets for the Cavs as they continue to try and build talent around LeBron James for another shot at an NBA title. At the moment, the Cavaliers are mostly focused on dealing Irving, but according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, Wade and Anthony are still very much on the Cavs’ radar:
“Along with trading Irving, and potentially dealing Shumpert, the Cavs continue to keep an eye on the Carmelo Anthony situation in New York, and more so, the possible Dwyane Wade contract buyout in Chicago.”
As for Wade, it may only be a matter of time until the 12-time All-Star is granted a contract buyout from the Chicago Bulls. Recent reports have stated that he could sign with the Cavs to try and win another championship with James.
The Cavs clearly have a lot on their plate at the moment, but if they are able to bring the likes of either Anthony or Wade to Cleveland, it will all be worth it.