- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers ‘Continue to Keep an Eye on’ Two All-Stars
- Updated: August 29, 2017
Throughout the offseason, Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade have both been rumored to be targets for the Cavs as they continue to try and build talent around LeBron James for another shot at an NBA title. At the moment, the Cavaliers are mostly focused on dealing Irving, but according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, Wade and Anthony are still very much on the Cavs’ radar:
“Along with trading Irving, and potentially dealing Shumpert, the Cavs continue to keep an eye on the Carmelo Anthony situation in New York, and more so, the possible Dwyane Wade contract buyout in Chicago.”
As for Wade, it may only be a matter of time until the 12-time All-Star is granted a contract buyout from the Chicago Bulls. Recent reports have stated that he could sign with the Cavs to try and win another championship with James.
The Cavs clearly have a lot on their plate at the moment, but if they are able to bring the likes of either Anthony or Wade to Cleveland, it will all be worth it.