- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: LeBron James Says He ‘Has No Ceiling’ in Recent Pickup Game at UCLA
- Updated: August 24, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar forward LeBron James posted two videos to his Instagram account on Wednesday, which featured himself participating in a basketball scrimmage at a gym on the campus of UCLA.
“My love for this game is insane and drives me crazy,” James said in one of his video captions. “Nothing to me is better than the process of feeling uncomfortable as you try and push to improve on your skill/talent. I have no ceiling and I refuse to fall into the trap of complacency!”
In his second video from Wednesday, James is seen throwing down an emphatic two-handed slam dunk after receiving a pass from UCLA alumnus and current Indiana Pacers point guard Darren Collison.
At the beginning of the video, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue also appears to be observing his star player while sitting at the court’s baseline.
Aside from a classy tweet he posted on Tuesday to former Cavs and current Boston Celtics star point guard Kyrie Irving, James has remained relatively quiet about the blockbuster trade that brought point guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, center Ante Zizic and the Brooklyn Nets’ 2018 unprotected first-round pick to Cleveland.
Based on these two videos alone, James appears to have all of the motivation in the world when it comes to preparing for the upcoming 2017-18 season. Cavs fans should be excited, as the regular season opener against Irving and the Celtics is already less than two months away.