- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Video: LeBron James Says He ‘Has No Ceiling’ in Recent Pickup Game at UCLA
- Updated: August 24, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar forward LeBron James posted two videos to his Instagram account on Wednesday, which featured himself participating in a basketball scrimmage at a gym on the campus of UCLA.
“My love for this game is insane and drives me crazy,” James said in one of his video captions. “Nothing to me is better than the process of feeling uncomfortable as you try and push to improve on your skill/talent. I have no ceiling and I refuse to fall into the trap of complacency!”
In his second video from Wednesday, James is seen throwing down an emphatic two-handed slam dunk after receiving a pass from UCLA alumnus and current Indiana Pacers point guard Darren Collison.
At the beginning of the video, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue also appears to be observing his star player while sitting at the court’s baseline.
Aside from a classy tweet he posted on Tuesday to former Cavs and current Boston Celtics star point guard Kyrie Irving, James has remained relatively quiet about the blockbuster trade that brought point guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, center Ante Zizic and the Brooklyn Nets’ 2018 unprotected first-round pick to Cleveland.
Based on these two videos alone, James appears to have all of the motivation in the world when it comes to preparing for the upcoming 2017-18 season. Cavs fans should be excited, as the regular season opener against Irving and the Celtics is already less than two months away.