- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
LeBron James Sends Message to Kyrie Irving Following Trade to Celtics
- Updated: August 22, 2017
The media may have portrayed a disconnect and hostility between Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James and his former running mate Kyrie Irving, but according to a recent tweet from The King, there seems to be nothing but respect between the two.
In response to the trade, James sent an endearing and respectful message to Irving via Twitter:
Both Irving and James were a part of three consecutive NBA Finals trips together, with their most memorable feat being in 2016, when the Cavs historically came back from a 3-1 deficit to defeat the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals.