- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Draymond Green Trolls Cavs With Christmas Day Sneakers
- Updated: December 25, 2017
As the Cleveland Cavaliers prepare to face off against the Golden State Warriors as part of the NBA’s Christmas Day games, Warriors star Draymond Green couldn’t help but troll LeBron James and the Cavs and celebrate the holiday all at the same time.
To ring in the special day, Green decorated his Hyperdunks for the game with the classic character Arthur celebrating in front of a Christmas tree. The children’s cartoon has become synonymous with James and the Cavs this season and Green has definitely latched on to the trend.
— Julie Phayer (@juliephayer) December 25, 2017
Arthur became the unofficial mascot for the Cavs back in November when James used the popular meme to express some of his frustrations with Cleveland’s early-season struggles. Green later shared an Instagram picture mocking James’ post, but he has very little to make fun of now as the Cavaliers have managed to regroup and now resemble a championship-caliber team.
Green is known for being a highly competitive spirit, but his shoes also display a great sense of humor. Perhaps the only thing that could add to the Christmas spirit is if Green had another pair wrapped and ready for James so that he could sport the shoes himself.