- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Draymond Green Trolls Cavs With Christmas Day Sneakers
- Updated: December 25, 2017
As the Cleveland Cavaliers prepare to face off against the Golden State Warriors as part of the NBA’s Christmas Day games, Warriors star Draymond Green couldn’t help but troll LeBron James and the Cavs and celebrate the holiday all at the same time.
To ring in the special day, Green decorated his Hyperdunks for the game with the classic character Arthur celebrating in front of a Christmas tree. The children’s cartoon has become synonymous with James and the Cavs this season and Green has definitely latched on to the trend.
— Julie Phayer (@juliephayer) December 25, 2017
Arthur became the unofficial mascot for the Cavs back in November when James used the popular meme to express some of his frustrations with Cleveland’s early-season struggles. Green later shared an Instagram picture mocking James’ post, but he has very little to make fun of now as the Cavaliers have managed to regroup and now resemble a championship-caliber team.
Green is known for being a highly competitive spirit, but his shoes also display a great sense of humor. Perhaps the only thing that could add to the Christmas spirit is if Green had another pair wrapped and ready for James so that he could sport the shoes himself.