- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
LeBron James Calls Out Media, Personally Responds to Kyrie Irving Trade Rumors
- Updated: July 25, 2017
Both stars have stayed fairly quiet throughout, but on Tuesday morning James decided enough was enough and took to Twitter to call out Slam Magazine for spreading false reports.
With finger-pointing allegedly taking place on both sides behind the scenes, it’s refreshing to see James directly address one of the many rumors that have been reported in the last few days.
This doesn’t mean a resolution between Irving and James will take place any time soon, but hopefully it can help the unfortunate situation return to back to a level of professionalism.