- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Hostility Increasing Between LeBron James and Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 25, 2017
Any thoughts of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving changing his mind regarding the trade request he first made on July 7 now appear to be extremely remote. The chief reason is that the level of animosity between Irving and LeBron James appears to have increased significantly according to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst.
Windy: "There's an incredible amount of animus that has built up between LeBron and Kyrie."
— Scott @ WFNY (@WFNYScott) July 24, 2017
Since news broke on Friday about the trade request, rumblings have surfaced from multiple sources about issues between Irving, James and their respective camps. Some complaints have been lodged by friends of Irving, with James offering more subtle jabs.
In the latter case, James was reportedly irked by being seen as the chief reason that Irving had made his trade request, along with the fact that other teammates found out about Irving’s plans before he did.
Whichever team that Irving ends up on now figures to make any of that team’s games for the coming season against the Cavs likely to be shown on national television to fully exploit this newest NBA feud.