- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Discussing Deal With Spurs to Acquire Danny Green
- Updated: June 22, 2017
Although the trade talks involving Indiana’s Paul George and Chicago’s Jimmy Butler have stalled for the Cleveland Cavaliers, a new player’s name has recently surfaced.
According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN, the Cavs have been in discussions with the San Antonio Spurs regarding veteran shooting guard Danny Green.
The Cavs and Spurs have been in trade talks involving Danny Green, sources say. Spurs' asking price has been high, though.
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) June 22, 2017
Green may not be the high-profile player fans were hoping for, but his ability to knock down the long ball in addition to defending at a high level is exactly what the Cavs need to improve their roster.
The 6-foot-6 guard briefly played with LeBron James back in the 2009-10 season and averages nearly a block and a steal per game for his career.