- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Discussing Deal With Spurs to Acquire Danny Green
- Updated: June 22, 2017
Although the trade talks involving Indiana’s Paul George and Chicago’s Jimmy Butler have stalled for the Cleveland Cavaliers, a new player’s name has recently surfaced.
According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN, the Cavs have been in discussions with the San Antonio Spurs regarding veteran shooting guard Danny Green.
The Cavs and Spurs have been in trade talks involving Danny Green, sources say. Spurs' asking price has been high, though.
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) June 22, 2017
Green may not be the high-profile player fans were hoping for, but his ability to knock down the long ball in addition to defending at a high level is exactly what the Cavs need to improve their roster.
The 6-foot-6 guard briefly played with LeBron James back in the 2009-10 season and averages nearly a block and a steal per game for his career.