- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls Insisting on Trading for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: June 22, 2017
The trade talks that have taken place involving the Cleveland Cavaliers possibly acquiring either Paul George from the Indiana Pacers or Jimmy Butler from the Chicago Bulls reportedly faded quickly when both teams brought up the name of Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving. That likely means that the slim chances of acquiring either player have come to an end.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) June 22, 2017
Irving and LeBron James are effectively the only untouchable players on the Cavs roster as they seek to retool their roster in order to be able to effectively battle the NBA champion Golden State Warriors next season.
Brian Windhorst of ESPN indicated that the Bulls and Pacers rejected dealing either Butler or George, respectively, because neither team was interested in acquiring Kevin Love as the key part of the deal.
Windy on George/Butler: "Nope. Not happening. The Cavs were not generating enough trade interest in Kevin Love."
— ESPN Cleveland (@ESPNCleveland) June 22, 2017