- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Report: Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls Insisting on Trading for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: June 22, 2017
The trade talks that have taken place involving the Cleveland Cavaliers possibly acquiring either Paul George from the Indiana Pacers or Jimmy Butler from the Chicago Bulls reportedly faded quickly when both teams brought up the name of Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving. That likely means that the slim chances of acquiring either player have come to an end.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) June 22, 2017
Irving and LeBron James are effectively the only untouchable players on the Cavs roster as they seek to retool their roster in order to be able to effectively battle the NBA champion Golden State Warriors next season.
Brian Windhorst of ESPN indicated that the Bulls and Pacers rejected dealing either Butler or George, respectively, because neither team was interested in acquiring Kevin Love as the key part of the deal.
Windy on George/Butler: "Nope. Not happening. The Cavs were not generating enough trade interest in Kevin Love."
— ESPN Cleveland (@ESPNCleveland) June 22, 2017