- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Report: Channing Frye Lands Major New Gig at NBA TV
- Updated: October 16, 2019
Considering his personality, it’s no surprise that Frye recently landed a job on NBA TV’s “NBA GameTime” show as an analyst this season.
This will not be Frye’s first stab at being a member of the NBA media world. Frye co-hosted the “Road Trippin'” podcast with fellow former Cavs player Richard Jefferson, which gave both players an opportunity to show off their natural media chops and personal friendship.
At NBA TV, Frye will join an already loaded roster of analysts that includes Shaquille O’Neal, Chris Webber, Kenny Smith, Isiah Thomas, Kevin McHale and Grant Hill.
As of now, it is unclear how often Frye will appear on the show, but considering the regularity that the show airs, there’s no doubt that he’ll get a lot of experience in the booth.
Hopefully, Frye will be able to work on a number of Cavs game this season. There’s no doubt he’d have a lot of personal anecdotes to share while covering the Wine and Gold.