- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
- Former Cavs Coach Praises J.B. Bickerstaff for Getting Players to Care About Each Other and Winning
Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Updated: March 29, 2020
The 2019-20 NBA has been put on an indefinite pause due to the spread of the novel coronavirus, and both players and fans alike are feeling the loss.
Prior to the stoppage of play, Garland was enjoying a fairly solid rookie season. While he struggled earlier in the season, he was showing major strides more recently.
In fact, the No. 5 overall pick of the 2019 NBA Draft had recorded double-digit scoring nights in all but one of his last 11 games. He had also averaged 4.8 assists per game during that span.
Hopefully, the NBA is able to start back up sometime in the next few months. More than ever, it seems that sports would be a welcome escape for fans all over the country and world.
Sadly, with the spread of the coronavirus only continuing, it seems likely that Garland will be missing basketball for quite some before he is able to don the wine and gold once more.
Until then, he is sure to stay as sharp as possible so that he is ready to go once games start back up.