- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: How LeBron James Got a Fan Ejected in Game 3 of Eastern Conference Finals
- Updated: May 22, 2017
The struggles endured by Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James during Sunday night’s shocking 111-108 loss to the Boston Celtics in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, extended even beyond the court. The end result was that a heckler targeting James was ejected at Quicken Loans Arena.
Brian Windhorst of ESPN described the encounter during a discussion with colleague Kevin Connors after the conclusion of the game:
James scored just 11 points last night, including just three during the second half. The Cavaliers had held a 77-56 lead with just under seven minutes left in the third quarter, but watched the margin drop to just five by the end of the period. Avery Bradley’s 3-pointer in the closing seconds of the game then proved to be the game-winner for the Celtics.
The series now stands at 2-1 in favor of the Cavaliers, with Game 4 set for Tuesday night at Quicken Loans Arena. Tipoff will be just after 8:30 ET, with Game 5 taking place on Thursday evening.