- Report: Kevin Love Not Planning to Miss Any More Games Following All-Star Break
- Channing Frye reveals his favorite youngster among promising Duke University trio
- Cavs Coach Compares Draft Prospect Zion Williamson to Hall of Famer
- Report: Cavs Could Have 4 1st-Round Picks by June
- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
Video: How LeBron James Got a Fan Ejected in Game 3 of Eastern Conference Finals
- Updated: May 22, 2017
The struggles endured by Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James during Sunday night’s shocking 111-108 loss to the Boston Celtics in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, extended even beyond the court. The end result was that a heckler targeting James was ejected at Quicken Loans Arena.
Brian Windhorst of ESPN described the encounter during a discussion with colleague Kevin Connors after the conclusion of the game:
James scored just 11 points last night, including just three during the second half. The Cavaliers had held a 77-56 lead with just under seven minutes left in the third quarter, but watched the margin drop to just five by the end of the period. Avery Bradley’s 3-pointer in the closing seconds of the game then proved to be the game-winner for the Celtics.
The series now stands at 2-1 in favor of the Cavaliers, with Game 4 set for Tuesday night at Quicken Loans Arena. Tipoff will be just after 8:30 ET, with Game 5 taking place on Thursday evening.