- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: How LeBron James Got a Fan Ejected in Game 3 of Eastern Conference Finals
- Updated: May 22, 2017
The struggles endured by Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James during Sunday night’s shocking 111-108 loss to the Boston Celtics in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, extended even beyond the court. The end result was that a heckler targeting James was ejected at Quicken Loans Arena.
Brian Windhorst of ESPN described the encounter during a discussion with colleague Kevin Connors after the conclusion of the game:
James scored just 11 points last night, including just three during the second half. The Cavaliers had held a 77-56 lead with just under seven minutes left in the third quarter, but watched the margin drop to just five by the end of the period. Avery Bradley’s 3-pointer in the closing seconds of the game then proved to be the game-winner for the Celtics.
The series now stands at 2-1 in favor of the Cavaliers, with Game 4 set for Tuesday night at Quicken Loans Arena. Tipoff will be just after 8:30 ET, with Game 5 taking place on Thursday evening.