- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Did Something in Game 2 That’s Only Been Done Once Since 1984
- Updated: May 4, 2017
With his incredible effort on Wednesday night in the Cavs’ 125-103 victory over the Toronto Raptors in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals, James became only the second player in NBA history since 1984 to take fewer than 15 shots and score 39 points in a playoff game.
LeBron just scored 39 points on fewer than 15 shots. That'd been done precisely once in the playoffs since 1984. pic.twitter.com/b8lNtVRcv6
— nick wright (@getnickwright) May 4, 2017
James’ eye-opening game was one of the most efficient and well-rounded performances in recent memory, as he went off for 39 points (10-of-14 from the field, 4-of-6 from behind the arc and 15-of-21 from the charity stripe), six rebounds, four assists, three steals and two blocked shots on the night.
His career is definitely far from over, so NBA fans across the globe will continue to have more to admire as LeBron chases his fourth championship ring during the 2016-17 playoffs.