- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Point Guard Toney Douglas
- Updated: October 3, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers decided to bolster the backcourt just a bit more on Monday by announcing the signing of point guard Toney Douglas. To make room for him, the team has waived forward/center Eric Moreland.
Douglas was the 29th player selected in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers and has previously played with six teams. Last season, he took the court for the New Orleans Pelicans. Playing 20.7 minutes per game in his 61 appearances, he averaged 8.7 points, 2.6 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
The Cavaliers begin their preseason schedule at Quicken Loans Arena on Wednesday night against the Orlando Magic.