- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Point Guard Toney Douglas
- Updated: October 3, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers decided to bolster the backcourt just a bit more on Monday by announcing the signing of point guard Toney Douglas. To make room for him, the team has waived forward/center Eric Moreland.
Douglas was the 29th player selected in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers and has previously played with six teams. Last season, he took the court for the New Orleans Pelicans. Playing 20.7 minutes per game in his 61 appearances, he averaged 8.7 points, 2.6 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
The Cavaliers begin their preseason schedule at Quicken Loans Arena on Wednesday night against the Orlando Magic.