- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
Cavs Rumors: Insider Reveals What Cavs Are Offering for DeAndre Jordan
- Updated: December 21, 2017
The initial reports did not offer any specifics regarding a potential trade, but it seems those details have started to trickle out.
According to Baskeball Insider’s Steve Kyler, the Cavs are in the mix for the 2017 NBA All-Star with a very interesting offer.
“The Cleveland Cavaliers have also been in the mix with an offer built around guard Iman Shumpert, Tristan Thompson and a first-round pick,” Kyler wrote. “It’s been reported that pick was possibly the Brooklyn pick obtained in the Kyrie Irving trade, although sources close to the situation say it was never discussed and that the Cavs were open to moving their own pick in any trade scenarios.”
So far this season, Jordan is averaging 11.0 points, 14.8 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game. He would surely offer the strong defensive presence in the paint that the Cavs have been missing this season.
In a season already filled with several huge acquisitions for the Cavaliers, adding Jordan would likely be the biggest. It would also point to the fact that the Cavs are looking to win now and even the score against the Golden State Warriors in this season’s NBA Finals.