- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs Rumors: Insider Reveals What Cavs Are Offering for DeAndre Jordan
- Updated: December 21, 2017
The initial reports did not offer any specifics regarding a potential trade, but it seems those details have started to trickle out.
According to Baskeball Insider’s Steve Kyler, the Cavs are in the mix for the 2017 NBA All-Star with a very interesting offer.
“The Cleveland Cavaliers have also been in the mix with an offer built around guard Iman Shumpert, Tristan Thompson and a first-round pick,” Kyler wrote. “It’s been reported that pick was possibly the Brooklyn pick obtained in the Kyrie Irving trade, although sources close to the situation say it was never discussed and that the Cavs were open to moving their own pick in any trade scenarios.”
So far this season, Jordan is averaging 11.0 points, 14.8 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game. He would surely offer the strong defensive presence in the paint that the Cavs have been missing this season.
In a season already filled with several huge acquisitions for the Cavaliers, adding Jordan would likely be the biggest. It would also point to the fact that the Cavs are looking to win now and even the score against the Golden State Warriors in this season’s NBA Finals.