- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Cavs Rumors: Insider Reveals What Cavs Are Offering for DeAndre Jordan
- Updated: December 21, 2017
The initial reports did not offer any specifics regarding a potential trade, but it seems those details have started to trickle out.
According to Baskeball Insider’s Steve Kyler, the Cavs are in the mix for the 2017 NBA All-Star with a very interesting offer.
“The Cleveland Cavaliers have also been in the mix with an offer built around guard Iman Shumpert, Tristan Thompson and a first-round pick,” Kyler wrote. “It’s been reported that pick was possibly the Brooklyn pick obtained in the Kyrie Irving trade, although sources close to the situation say it was never discussed and that the Cavs were open to moving their own pick in any trade scenarios.”
So far this season, Jordan is averaging 11.0 points, 14.8 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game. He would surely offer the strong defensive presence in the paint that the Cavs have been missing this season.
In a season already filled with several huge acquisitions for the Cavaliers, adding Jordan would likely be the biggest. It would also point to the fact that the Cavs are looking to win now and even the score against the Golden State Warriors in this season’s NBA Finals.