- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Report: Warriors Announce Andre Iguodala’s Status for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 30, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers caught a slight break on Wednesday when it was announced by the Golden State Warriors that swingman Andre Iguodala will miss Game 1 of the NBA Finals with a bone bruise in his left leg.
Andre Iguodala injury update: pic.twitter.com/nkmrQNTRbt
— Warriors PR (@WarriorsPR) May 30, 2018
Iguodala missed the final four games of the Western Conference finals and was a big reason why the Houston Rockets were able to go up 3-2 in the series.
The Warriors forward has been the primary defender on Cavs superstar LeBron James throughout the past three NBA Finals as he even won Finals MVP honors in 2015.
Game 1 tips off on Thursday night at 9 pm ET.