- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Report: Warriors Announce Andre Iguodala’s Status for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 30, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers caught a slight break on Wednesday when it was announced by the Golden State Warriors that swingman Andre Iguodala will miss Game 1 of the NBA Finals with a bone bruise in his left leg.
Andre Iguodala injury update: pic.twitter.com/nkmrQNTRbt
— Warriors PR (@WarriorsPR) May 30, 2018
Iguodala missed the final four games of the Western Conference finals and was a big reason why the Houston Rockets were able to go up 3-2 in the series.
The Warriors forward has been the primary defender on Cavs superstar LeBron James throughout the past three NBA Finals as he even won Finals MVP honors in 2015.
Game 1 tips off on Thursday night at 9 pm ET.