- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Warriors Announce Andre Iguodala’s Status for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 30, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers caught a slight break on Wednesday when it was announced by the Golden State Warriors that swingman Andre Iguodala will miss Game 1 of the NBA Finals with a bone bruise in his left leg.
Andre Iguodala injury update: pic.twitter.com/nkmrQNTRbt
— Warriors PR (@WarriorsPR) May 30, 2018
Iguodala missed the final four games of the Western Conference finals and was a big reason why the Houston Rockets were able to go up 3-2 in the series.
The Warriors forward has been the primary defender on Cavs superstar LeBron James throughout the past three NBA Finals as he even won Finals MVP honors in 2015.
Game 1 tips off on Thursday night at 9 pm ET.