- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
Report: Warriors Announce Andre Iguodala’s Status for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 30, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers caught a slight break on Wednesday when it was announced by the Golden State Warriors that swingman Andre Iguodala will miss Game 1 of the NBA Finals with a bone bruise in his left leg.
Andre Iguodala injury update: pic.twitter.com/nkmrQNTRbt
— Warriors PR (@WarriorsPR) May 30, 2018
Iguodala missed the final four games of the Western Conference finals and was a big reason why the Houston Rockets were able to go up 3-2 in the series.
The Warriors forward has been the primary defender on Cavs superstar LeBron James throughout the past three NBA Finals as he even won Finals MVP honors in 2015.
Game 1 tips off on Thursday night at 9 pm ET.