- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
- Former Cavs Coach Praises J.B. Bickerstaff for Getting Players to Care About Each Other and Winning
Report: Warriors Announce Andre Iguodala’s Status for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 30, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers caught a slight break on Wednesday when it was announced by the Golden State Warriors that swingman Andre Iguodala will miss Game 1 of the NBA Finals with a bone bruise in his left leg.
Andre Iguodala injury update: pic.twitter.com/nkmrQNTRbt
— Warriors PR (@WarriorsPR) May 30, 2018
Iguodala missed the final four games of the Western Conference finals and was a big reason why the Houston Rockets were able to go up 3-2 in the series.
The Warriors forward has been the primary defender on Cavs superstar LeBron James throughout the past three NBA Finals as he even won Finals MVP honors in 2015.
Game 1 tips off on Thursday night at 9 pm ET.