- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: Skip Bayless Admits LeBron James Is Better All-Around Than Michael Jordan
- Updated: September 29, 2016
On Fox Sports 1’s new show “Undisputed,” former NFL tight end Shannon Sharpe and former “First Take” co-host Skip Bayless went toe to toe on the debate, and the results were quite surprising.
Sharpe made a case for Jordan being the better scorer and having more of a killer instinct than James, but ultimately went on to say that there was no way that Jordan was an all-around better player than James.
Per usual, Bayless made his derogatory remarks towards James, but surprisingly ended up conceding the point that James is indeed the better all-around player.
“I got that. And I’ll always say LeBron’s still the best passer in all of basketball, I give you all around,” Bayless says in response to Sharpe.
— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) September 28, 2016