- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: Skip Bayless Admits LeBron James Is Better All-Around Than Michael Jordan
- Updated: September 29, 2016
On Fox Sports 1’s new show “Undisputed,” former NFL tight end Shannon Sharpe and former “First Take” co-host Skip Bayless went toe to toe on the debate, and the results were quite surprising.
Sharpe made a case for Jordan being the better scorer and having more of a killer instinct than James, but ultimately went on to say that there was no way that Jordan was an all-around better player than James.
Per usual, Bayless made his derogatory remarks towards James, but surprisingly ended up conceding the point that James is indeed the better all-around player.
“I got that. And I’ll always say LeBron’s still the best passer in all of basketball, I give you all around,” Bayless says in response to Sharpe.
— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) September 28, 2016