- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
Report: Jonas Valanciunas (Ankle) Likely to Play in Game 4 vs. Cavaliers
- Updated: May 23, 2016
Since Saturday’s 99-84 loss to the Toronto Raptors, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been trying to find ways to to thwart big man Bismack Biyombo, who had 26 rebounds and three blocks in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Well, it looks like the challenge is going to get even bigger. Raptors starting center Jonas Valanciunas, who hasn’t played since Game 3 of the second round against the Miami Heat, has been upgraded to a game-time decision as ESPN’s Brian Windhorst reports the 7-footer looks like he will play.
Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) upgraded to gametime decision. Signs are that he will play tonight for Raptors vs. Cavs.
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) May 23, 2016
Valanciunas could give the Cavs more problems in the middle. The 24-year-old has been having a terrific postseason, averaging 15.0 points and 12.1 rebounds a game before going down with an ankle injury. He’ll look to bolster the Raptors’ frontline tonight as he attempts to give it a go.