- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
Kevin Porter Jr. and Darius Garland Celebrate Being on Cavs via Social Media
- Updated: June 29, 2019
Given their activity on social media, however, it doesn’t seem like the excitement has worn off one bit.
On Friday, Porter took to Instagram to post a picture of himself wearing the Wine and Gold, captioning the photo with a simple yet enthusiastic message.
It wasn’t long before Garland commented on the photo as well.
It’s awesome to see just how excited these two talented youngsters are to start their NBA journeys in Cleveland.
While Garland was selected with the No. 5 overall selection, and Porter wasn’t taken until the No. 30 overall pick, both players are considered to be two of the biggest steals of the draft.
Garland was believed to be the top guard in his class until injury derailed his first and only season at Vanderbilt University. As for Porter, experts readily admitted that he was one of the most physically gifted players in this year’s draft class, but off-court issues while at the University of Southern California forced his value to plummet.
All that is behind them now, with the future looking quite bright both for them and the Cavs.